Water-Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer Nutech PaveCoat H2O is a single pack water-based acrylic concrete sealer and has been developed to achieve excellent penetration and adhesion characteristics to overcome the problems associated with traditional concrete sealer solutions in organic solvents. PaveCoat H2O forms a tough
Water-Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer
Nutech PaveCoat H2O is a single pack water-based acrylic concrete sealer and has been developed to achieve excellent penetration and adhesion characteristics to overcome the problems associated with traditional concrete sealer solutions in organic solvents. PaveCoat H2O forms a tough film on the surface. PaveCoat H2O concrete sealers are widely distributed in Australia in a wide range of colours and custom tinting.
- Concrete driveways
- Garage floors
- Factory floors and workshops
- Stencil and slate impression concrete
PaveCoat H2O has been designed to provide a concrete treatment which has excellent waterproofing and non-wearing performance similar to equivalent organic solvent solution acrylic sealers without the associated environmental problems.
- Manufactured from a high quality fine particle size acrylic emulsion
- Designed as a two coat system on high density surfaces
- Suitable for sealing Interior & Exterior concrete surfaces
- Displays excellent durability on Interior and Exterior surfaces
- Fair ‰ÛÒ Good Chemical and Oil resistant
- The sealer has Low Odour, Low Toxicity and Non Flammability characteristics
- Excellent protection against Fading or Leaching of Oxides in concrete
- Excellent protection against Staining or Marking due to contaminants including Grease and Oil
- Excellent Pigment dispersion and is water reducible to suit different application substrates
- Excellent Gloss and colour retention
- Improved hardness and flexibility
- Rapid drying and reduced recoating downtime
- Improved ultra violet light resistant and non yellowing
- Moisture vapour permeable to avoid blistering risks
- Water clear transparency and water resistant
- Good resistance to discolouration
- Resistance to hot tyre pick up after curing time has passed.
Application & Features
Equipment and Tools
Broom, roller, brush or airless spray is recommended, subject to suitable surface preparation.
It is highly recommended that applicators test any Nutech system first as each surface profile varies significantly with individual conditions.
MSDS or PDS Sheets
For product data sheets, please see the links below and click on the required brand. All Data Sheet links will take you to that particular brands page.
If you need a specific data sheet which is not available through our online pages, you're welcome to email email@example.com with your request and we will have one emailed to you as soon as we can.
We Also Recommend