**PLEASE NOTE NuCourt is a special order product and can take 5-7 business days to arrive from the factory before we could get it shipped. Please allow for extra time when ordering this product.̴Ì_ Hard Court Surface Coatings NuCourt Rollon Formulation TopCoat, ProCoat TopCoat and Squeegee Filler Coat are a fine partic
NuCourt is a special order product and can take 5-7 business days to arrive from the factory before we could get it shipped. Please allow for extra time when ordering this product.̴Ì_
Hard Court Surface Coatings
NuCourt Rollon Formulation TopCoat, ProCoat TopCoat and Squeegee Filler Coat are a fine particle size, wet adhesion promoted 100% acrylic emulsion coating for concrete and asphalt tennis court and sports surfaces. NuCourt is manufactured in four popular colours but can be custom tinted in a wide range of colours.
Standard production colours for NuCourt include:
- Tennis Court Green
- Light Tennis Court Green
- Tennis Court Blue
- White (primarily for line marking)
- All colours can be utilised for the purpose of line marking
Nutech NuCourt provides an attractive finish for both new and old hardcourt surfaces and typical applications including:
- Tennis Court Surfaces
- Sport Surfaces
- Concrete Surfaces
- Asphalt Courts
Nutech's NuCourt hard court sports surface coating range has been specifically designed to create a solution to give a responsive, hard wearing durable surface to sporting surfaces with the additional features of:
- Exceptional durability with a Non Slip coating
- UV stable and nonfading
- Specially designed for an active sports surface
- Can be line marked with nonslip acrylic lines
- Performs exceptional under hot and cold weather conditions provided correct surface preparation has been ensured
- Excellent protection against Bacteria and Mould
- Special Primers and Fillers have been designed for these surfaces
- High build coating provides a smooth surface to asphalt surfaces when used with NuCourt filler
Equipment & Tools
70 Durometer Flexible rubber squeegee, brooms.
Application by squeegee or two brooms is suitable.
MSDS or PDS Sheets
For product data sheets, please see the links below and click on the required brand. All Data Sheet links will take you to that particular brands page.
If you need a specific data sheet which is not available through our online pages, you're welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will have one emailed to you as soon as we can.
We Also Recommend