Water Based Non-toxic Paint Remover Suitable for High Performance Coatings Nu EcoSafe Strip High Performance Stripper is proven to effectively lift: Highly cross-linked urethanes Epoxy topcoats and primers Alkyd paints and varnish Non-skid coatings (100% solid content) The toughest of industrial coatings and linings fr
Water Based Non-toxic Paint Remover Suitable for High Performance Coatings
Nu EcoSafe Strip High Performance Stripper is proven to effectively lift:
- Highly cross-linked urethanes
- Epoxy topcoats and primers
- Alkyd paints and varnish
- Non-skid coatings (100% solid content)
- The toughest of industrial coatings and linings from metallic and plastic substrates
- Capable of lifting fuel resistant primers and coal tar epoxies.
Will remove these coating from all types of substrates including:
- Metal alloys
Nu EcoSafe Strip High Performance Stripper is effective at the following projects:
- Petrochemical plants
- Chemical tank farms
- Shipyard and docks
- Ballast tanks of ships
- Pulp and paper mills
- Automobiles and engine parts
- Railway cars and engines
- Wrought iron/cast iron work
- Any area where abrasive blasting is not an option for environmental, or economic reasons
- Any area where worker safety may be a concern.
Nu EcoSafe Strip High Performance Stripper has the following qualities:
- Fully biodegradable
- Contains no TAPs or HAPs (Toxic/Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Easy clean up with running water
- Low VOCs
- Non ozone depleting
- Not regulated by authorities for transportation/storage
- Not regulated by authorities for worker health and safety
- Low odour
- Will not burn skin
Additional Benefits that contribute to Cost effectiveness:
- Requires much less chemical to achieve desired results
- Reduces man-hours and effort required to complete a project
- Reduces cost of waste disposal
- Reduces down time since other work at site can continue while stripper does its job
- Lowers insurance costs for storage hazards.
Applications & Features
Equipment & Tools
This product is engineered for spray or brush application.
Airless sprayers are recommended. Use only airless equipment with chemical resistant packing, that has an output of 2 L/min and can produce a pressure of 2500 psi. A typical medium size airless sprayer is capable of spraying this product. Equip the sprayer with a tip size of 0.019 inches or larger. (Example: a 519 or 425 tip).
Other equipment: brushes, rollers, scraper, masking tape, plastic (polyethylene) sheet, pressure washer, electric drill with mixer, empty pails for clean-up, running water, rags. Roller application should be used only for horizontal surfaces.
MSDS or PDS Sheets
For product data sheets, please see the links below and click on the required brand. All Data Sheet links will take you to that particular brands page.
If you need a specific data sheet which is not available through our online pages, you're welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will have one emailed to you as soon as we can.
We Also Recommend