Environmentally Friendly Liquid Encapsulate EcoZorb is a natural mineral product and works by a method known as ‰ÛÏSilica Encapsulation‰ meaning the encapsulated liquid becomes part of the Silica Molecule. This means that when EcoZorb is applies to a liquid spill it will absorb the liquid with No free liquid leaching
Environmentally Friendly Liquid Encapsulate
EcoZorb is a natural mineral product and works by a method known as ‰ÛÏSilica Encapsulation‰ meaning the encapsulated liquid becomes part of the Silica Molecule. This means that when EcoZorb is applies to a liquid spill it will absorb the liquid with No free liquid leaching or run off.
EcoZorb is probably one of the few, if not the only absorbent in the market that has obtained the endorsement from HACCP Australia, meeting the Food Safety Standards, hence should be safe for other applications. We have been and are still endorsed by Smart Approved Watermark and certified by SaveWater Australia.
Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb has the following qualities:
- Non selective, except hydrofluoric Acid
- Speed of clean up spillages
- No residue, once surface is dry it can be used immediately
- Materials are non flammable and chemically inert
- Contaminated absorbent materials are no longer combustible with the right mix ratio of EcoZorb
- Contaminated absorbent materials do not leach, exceeds EPA requirements for landfills disposal
- Contaminated absorbent materials are Non biodegrable, hence do not cause secondary pollution
- Maintains a snowy white granular appearance making it easy to sweep up for disposal.
- Absorbs any odours and neutralises vapours which may emanate from the spilled liquid
- May be reused to cleanup further liquid spills (EcoZorb recommends reuse up to three times).
Nu EcoSafe Strip EcoZorb is suitable for the following projects:
- Domestic use
- Commercial & Industrial spills
- Remove any liquid from any surface.
- Exception: with the exception of Hydrofluoric Acid.
Applications & Features
Pour EcoZorb around and on the spill using a stiff broom, immediately sweep EcoZorb through the liquid in circular motion.
EcoZorb absorbs on contact. Collect the saturated absorbent materials with a dust pan and dispose of it in a suitable container.
Equipment & Tools
This product is developed for use with a broom, hand broom and shovel.
Shake well before using.
MSDS or PDS Sheets
For product data sheets, please see the links below and click on the required brand. All Data Sheet links will take you to that particular brands page.
If you need a specific data sheet which is not available through our online pages, you're welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will have one emailed to you as soon as we can.
We Also Recommend